19/11/2010

Stackopolis, REDUX, RELOADED, THE SEQUAL OF THE REMAKE OF THE ADAPTATION DELUX!!!!

So as most of you know I have a job. I work as a "creative" for Bloc Media http://www.blocmedia.com/ an awesome media/games studio based in Shoreditch.

Some time a go they created the excellently addictive http://www.stackopolis.com/flash.html

Soon after i came on board, we started working on a new version of the game for the mobile phone market, using the retardedly easy to use unity 3D engine, seriously this engine is the shit.

At the moment there are three of us working on the game and everything is coming along nicely.

Just so I can show off what I've been doing and hopefully drum up some interested for the game amongst my friends.

So here are some quick renders of the four different worlds I've created the artwork for.

They are:

Classic City

Neon Punk

Sunken Atlantis

Lunar Station City



and the textures I've been painting. All very low res, a maximum of 256x256








No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters