24/05/2010

Quick sculpt.

my next model excitingly shall be a garden fence. Why all the seemingly boring stuff? Because as great as I think I am there are tons of people in industry who have been doing this a lot longer then I have and have put a lot more work in to get where they are.

A couple of years a go whilst suffering from first year fever I felt I was just plain badass at CG and would waltz into a job as a character modeller. Well three years of wisdom later I know now I have to put as much work as all these other people have to get where I want to be.

So here I am going back to my roots. I started modelling props when I was about 14 and that's where I will be starting in the industry.

Besides which I actually find doing to "everyday" stuff quite fun. It's a challenge to put character into an inanimate object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters